Subject: RE: EST 1st Regional Traditional Complementary and Integrative Medicine Stakeholders Meeting, Copenhagen, Denmark, 9 – 10 September 2025
From: "LINDHARDT, Lisbeth Sjaelborg" <[email-masked]>
To: Helen Sõber - SOM <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Agne Nettan-Sepp - SOM" <[email-masked]>, "Info - SOM" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,KÖHLER, Kristina <[email-masked]>, "Strategic Country Support Euro" <[email-masked]>, "PIRGARI, Dorina" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2025 16:46:17 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

We would like to respectfully remind you to nominate your official
delegate for the upcoming 1st Regional Traditional Complementary and
Integrative Medicine Stakeholders Meeting, which will be held in
Copenhagen on 9-10 September 2025.

Your timely nomination is crucial for our planning and preparation to
ensure a successful and productive meeting. Please submit the name of your
nominated attendee by 15 August 2025.

We look forward to your valuable contributions and to welcoming your
representative.

From: LINDHARDT, Lisbeth Sjaelborg
Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2025 9:31 AM
To: 'Helen Sõber' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; 'KÖHLER,
Kristina' <[email-masked]>; Strategic Country Support Euro
<[email-masked]>; PIRGARI, Dorina <[email-masked]>
Subject: EST 1st Regional Traditional Complementary and Integrative
Medicine Stakeholders Meeting, Copenhagen, Denmark, 9 – 10 September 2025

Please see the attached correspondence sent from the World Health
Organization, Regional Office for Europe. One or more attachments may be
included.

Best regards,

Lisbeth Lindhardt

Access to Medicines and Health Products (AMP)

WHO Regional Office for Europe

Copenhagen, Denmark

Office: 3.2.13

Web: :  <https://www.who.int/> www.who.int

This message is being sent from my time zone (CEST). Please prioritize
taking action on this as soon as possible, accounting for your local time.